We’re excited that you’ve decided to submit an application to perform at our annual conference.
Let us tell you a little about TEDxJacksonville. Our mission is to open minds with inspiring ideas. Our goal is to present talks on issues that matter to our community—free from corporate, political and religious agendas—and to spark a real dialogue about how to make a difference.
To be considered as a possible performer, please complete the application below. Past conferences have featured performances by singers of every stripe—soul, rock, alternative, country, bluegrass—as well as classical musicians, performance artists, theater companies, and even a rock opera.
This year’s conference will be held Saturday, October 14th. Applications will open March 31st. The deadline for submitting an application to perform is June 30th.
- Performances may be any length up to 15 minutes.
- Performers may not be paid for their performance.
- All performances will be video recorded and uploaded to the TED YouTube channel for global viewing.
- Performers should plan on being present throughout the TEDxJacksonville event; our carefully invited audience wants to meet you and ask questions.
- Performers must have copyright ownership of any images or video included in their performance. If you use an image under a Creative Commons license, cite the source at the bottom of the slide.
Thank you again for your interest in TEDxJacksonville!