We’re excited that you’ve decided to submit an application to perform at our 2017 conference. Applications will be accepted beginning March 1st.
Let us tell you a little about TEDxJacksonville. Our mission is to open minds with inspiring ideas. Our goal is to present talks on issues that matter to our community–free from corporate, political and religious agendas–and to spark a real dialogue about how to make a difference.
This year’s conference will take place Saturday, October 13th, 2018. To be considered as a possible performer, please complete the application below. Past conferences have featured performances by singers of every stripe–soul, rock, alternative, country, bluegrass–as well as classical musicians, performance artists, theater companies, and even a rock opera. The application deadline is June 30, and preliminary performer selections will be made by July 15th, at which time finalists will be contacted for an exploratory interview. successfully completing your application, you will receive an email with additional information about the selection process.
• Performances may be any length up to 15 minutes.
• Performers may not be paid for their performance.
• All performances will be video recorded and uploaded to the
TED YouTube channel for global viewing.
• Performers should plan on being present throughout the TEDxJacksonville event; our carefully invited audience wants to meet you and ask questions.
• Performers must have copyright ownership of any images or video included in their performance. If you use an image under a Creative Commons license, cite the source at the bottom of the slide.
Thank you again for your interest in TEDxJacksonville!