We’re excited that you’ve decided to submit an application to perform at our annual conference.
Let us tell you a little about TEDxJacksonville. Our mission is to open minds with inspiring ideas. Our goal is to present talks on issues that matter to our community–free from corporate, political and religious agendas–and to spark a real dialogue about how to make a difference.
The 2020 conference has been postponed until the fall of 2021. All 2020 performer applications will be rolled over for consideration for next year’s event. To be considered as a possible performer, please complete the application below. Past conferences have featured performances by singers of every stripe–soul, rock, alternative, country, bluegrass–as well as classical musicians, performance artists, theater companies, and even a rock opera.
• Performances may be any length up to 15 minutes.
• Performers may not be paid for their performance.
• All performances will be video recorded and uploaded to the
TED YouTube channel for global viewing.
• Performers should plan on being present throughout the TEDxJacksonville event; our carefully invited audience wants to meet you and ask questions.
• Performers must have copyright ownership of any images or video included in their performance. If you use an image under a Creative Commons license, cite the source at the bottom of the slide.
Thank you again for your interest in TEDxJacksonville!